The New Inn, The Square, Thornton le Dale, North Yorkshire, YO18 7LF
01751 474 226
Monday – Saturday 12pm-11pm
Current Food Service Times (as of 6th July 2020)
Monday – Saturday: 12.00pm-2.00pm & 5.00pm-8.30pm
All our food is fresh and homemade, using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
On Sundays we will be running a set menu 12-8pm -
Main course £10.95 / 2 Courses £14.45 / 3 Courses £17.95
This will alter on a weekly basis but we'll post a sample soon
Our bar offers 3 Cask Marque award real ales, Murphys stout, a selection of draught and bottled lagers and ciders, and a wide range of spirits and liqueurs. We also serve a multitude of soft drinks, and tea, hot chocolate (with fresh cream & marshmallows in you're feeling indulgent) & freshly ground bean to cup coffee. To view our wine list which features choices from both old and new world, please click on the link.
As of Monday 6th July 2020 we are back up & running!
We have completed a Covid-19 risk assessment and have implemented a number of measures to make operating as safe as possible – changes you will notice include:
* less seating to comply with the 1m+ social distancing
* a reduced food menu
* service at tables only – ie. you must be seated at a table to be served, no standing & mingling will be allowed to ensure walkways between seating remain unobstructed
* please only leave your table for visits to the toilet – staff will be circulating to ensure you have everything you need
* children must be supervised and remain seated at their table
* please adhere to the current social distancing guidelines issued by the Government – people sitting on a table together should be from the same household/social bubble if there is less than 1m between them
* if no seating is available we are making our food & drink available to take-away
* card/contactless payments are preferable
* hand sanitiser is available at the entrances/exits and by the toilets – please use it!
We would ask for your co-operation in following these new safety guidelines to ensure we can keep this environment as safe as possible for yourselves, your fellow customers & our staff
Thanks for your understanding & we look forward to welcoming you soon!!!